diumenge, 28 d’abril del 2019


The travel in Greece WAS  WONDERFUL, INTERESTING, AND ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE… we had some trips to  Greek towns such as KRANIDI, ERMIONE, and PORTOHELI and a lot of excursions with new nice teachers and students, we stayed there for 5 days in  different houses with  new host families and this experience opened my mind and improved my knowledge about new ways of living I didn't know before.
Living with my friend Rika meant for me sharing with her almost everything.  It was the first time that I spent my days in a complete different environment. I liked and I appreciated what they did for me. I improved my use of English, I met very friendly people who made me feel at home. We had a lot of fun together and we cried together as well, at the departure, the last day.
I will bring with me a great memory of these days and I will never forget them for the rest of my life. I love them.

ANNALISA IALLONARDI 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.