diumenge, 29 de desembre del 2019

Greek students write about their mobility in Castel de sangro, Italy

20th to 25th October 2019
Our days in Castel di Sangro
‘My trip to Italy was an amazing experience. I made new friends, I saw
new places and I learnt new things about our neighbouring country’.
Rika




 ‘My trip in Italy was amazing! The family I stayed with was really friendly.
I loved them! The hospitality was great! I made a lot of new friends and I had
the opportunity to practice my English. The Italians are very friendly and I
understand that Greeks have many things in common with them. The activities
programme that the Italian school had organised was very interesting and
I really enjoyed it!  I’m grateful to have been part of this experience in this
beautiful country!’ Venetia


We really enjoyed the pizza workshop "Buona, buona"









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.